How pet feeding affects to our health?
So many pets owner mention about feeding pets makes people happy. Feeding pets is usefull for human health. According to researchers feeding pet is useful more than only make happiness. Especially dog feeding decrease the risk of heart attack
Proven Benefits of Pet Nutrition
- Pets owners be depressed lesser extent than normal people.
- The blood pressure of the pet feeders becomes more regular and they can stay calm in stress time.
- Playing with pets get to releases serotonin and dopamine, allowing you to relax and calm down.
- Harmful cholesterol levels of pet owners are less than normal people and the rate of getting heart disease are less.
- recovery rate of Pet owners and people who have had a heart attack is more than normal people.
- Pets owners who are older than 65 years old need lesser than normal people who are same age with them about the rate of going to doctor.
- pet dog owners do more exercise. They can be more healty because of it.
The Harms of Pet Feeding at Home
- If the vaccines are not fully done, there is a high probability of passing to the fleas, parasites, lice and intestine owners in the home animals.
- Infectious diseases can be encountered.
- Without vaccination, children may have brain and eye inflammation because their immunity is weak.
- Itching and anemia can be observed if there is an allergy.
- Liver, lung, brain and eye involvements can be seen.
- Diseases through tick can mess to you.
- If the pet does not have vaccinations, cats remove parasites with their feathers, be careful.
What Experts Say About feeding pet at Home
Experts say feeding pet is a hobby and individual have to be more careful. People have to know proper way of feeding pets.
Warnings about feeding pets at home from experts
As you start the process of keeping your home safe for your pets, you need to remember that certain things that are not threats to humans can still be dangerous to animals. For instance, certain plants can be hazardous to animals, so if a cat eats a lily, her kidneys can shut down. As a homeowner, you must do some research to find out what is really dangerous for your pets. Beyond knowing exactly what is dangerous for them, you can just try to keep everything out of reach. Here are some ways you can make sure that your pets stay safe and healthy.
- Childproof Latches
- Store Items High
- Cover the Garbage
- Use Blockades
- Keep Food Out of Reach
- Close the Toilet Lid
- Avoid Dangling Wires
- Hide Breakable or Chewable Items
- Dangerous House Plants
- Strings and Threads
- Laundry and Shoes
- Closet and Cupboard Traps
- Rugs and Claws
- Healthy Chew Toys
- Scratch Pads
- Nail Caps
Keeping Your Home Clean
Every homeowner wants a clean home. Part of making your home truly pet-friendly is finding a way to keep it clean even with dogs and/or cats running around. These tips will help you keep a clean home while also keeping your favorite furry companions safe.
- Hide Pet Hair
- Accident Cleaner
- Closed Storage
- Regular Grooming
- Proper Vacuum Cleaner
- Lint Remover
- Dirty Paws
- Food Bowl